Tuesday, May 15, 2012

may 15th blog #11? Tuesday!

I'm so lost on what number I'm on, I'm lucky enough to know what day of the week it is. I'm exhausted, like always, and ready to go to bed reallll soon. it 11:02pm an I just finished my supper dishes. we just had supper at 10:45pm. today we had class in the morning. after class, we were supposed to go to the catacombs, but our professor might have had tickets for a concert, which in fact, he did. so we were given the rest of the day off, till we were going to meet at 5:15 for heading to the bus to take us to the concert. so we walked to a few tourist shops on the way back to our apartment, where I took a lovely 1,5 hr nap. :) it was wonderful. we also snacked alot, because we knew we wouldn't really get supper till late. and late it was. the concert we all dressed up for, I wore one of my 2 new dresses! :) the concert was In an area of town we called really modern. and it was a Beethoven and orchestra concert with singers and violins and a conductor who was awesome. we sat in the cheap sections, so instead of seeing the conductor back, we saw his font as he faced the choir/band. he was very animated,..and young! it was relaxing just sittin there. then we got first on the bus so we all stole seats, and finally back home. tomorrow is going to be a very early day. but it will be fun, ok mighty night!
marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment